The tolerance trail
"On the trail of the secret Protastants!"
An excellently-signposted path takes you to the "Schwarzenbachloch", one of the three caves where, earlier, secret services were held by the Protestants. The starting point is the PanoramaNova car park in Bad Goisern. From there, you will first cover a field and then continue through the wood. After a walking time of half an hour, a steep yet short ascent to the aforementioned Schwarzenbachloch awaits you. Topic of this historical place: tolerance for the different religious persuasions.
- Start: Parkingplace Flohwiese
- End: Parkingplace Flohwiese
- Difficulty: easy
- Duration: approx. 1,5 hours
- Map material: Hikingmap Inner Salzkammergut
- Special experience: Scharzbachhole
- Resting possibilities: Gasthaus Halleralm / Pichlern 18, 4822 Bad Goisern / Tel.: +43 (0) 6135 8122